Guidelines for Addition to the
Local Author Collection:
- The author must be local to the Cherry Hill Public Library. The greater Philadelphia metro area will be the basis for determining if an author is local.
- The work must be no older than two (2) years from the time of publication. Older works will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- While professional book reviews are not required, each work will be evaluated for aspects including (but not limited to) cover art, formatting, typeset, and subject(s) or content.
- Materials in this collection will be evaluated on criteria which is similar to the rest of the collection for the purposes of inclusion or discarding. Please contact the Reference Department for a more detailed explanation of this process.
- The library reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice.