Love the library? Get creative and show us what you got!
We are hosting a T-Shirt Design Contest – for all ages!
- There are two entry categories:
- 14 years old and younger
- 15 years old and older
- Designer must be a current Cherry Hill resident.
- The design must highlight the Cherry Hill Public Library as the Heart of the Community and include the library name.
- Images will be evaluated based on originality, simplicity, creativity and overall public image conveyed.
- All designs must be original (submissions using copyrighted photos, images or slogans will be disqualified).
- The design can be no larger than 11.5 inches by 14 inches with a maximum file size of 10MB.
- Accepted file types: .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PNG or .JPG.
- The design can only have the following four colors: red, purple, white, and black.
Winners will have their design printed on t-shirts to be purchased by the community.
Winners will also receive a $25 gift card, courtesy of the Friends of the Library.